Select 380 Doser
The Select 380 Doser is a proportional, peristaltic dosing pump that is suitable for use in a wide range of agricultural applications.
- Great for low volumes of additive- Can pump up to 4.7 litres per hour of additive into th water line.
- Works with mid-level pressures of up to 70 p.s.i ( 5 bar).
- Works with standard water meters- The Select 380 can be connected to standard K1 or K10 water meters to obtain its water flow information.
- Also works with our range of precision flow sensors- Our sensors are more precise and will allow th 380 Doser to achieve laboratory precision in its dosing.
- Simple- Easy to install and use.
- Accurate- Like all peristaltic pumps, the Select 380 is highly accurate. This is essential when adding certain sensitive products (urea, some trace elements, chlorine) into drinking water.
- Versatile- Can be used with a number of pre-progammed ratios.
- Service Back up- The Select 380 Doser is covered by Think Livestock’s repair service
Link to 380 Technical Data sheet:
Link to 380 instructions.
Link to video:
Changing Orange Tube. click here for instructions.
Link to manufacture web site: https://dosingsolutions.com/