A stronger acid blend for pH reduction.
Bio-pH is the first in Think Livestock’s range of acid products for Pigs and Poultry. It is a high-quality, concentrated product; for efficient and cost-effective acidification.
Bio-PH can be added to the water at a lower rate than other acid blends on the Australian market. In many cases, a ratio of 1:3000 is enough to reach a pH of less than 4. This has several benefits:
- Lower product cost (per animal) and freight costs.
- Low addition rates mean lower wear-and-tear on dosing equipment (for example, our Select Dosers).
- 25 litres of Bio-pH lasts longer, so less time is spent handling drums.
Bio-pH is produced by Bio-Link, who have years of expertise in hygiene and biosecurity. Key hygiene benefits of Bio-pH are:
- Formulated using formic acid to remove and dissolve biofilms without clogging drinkers.
- Effectively controls limescale in water lines.
- Efficiently reduces water pH to less than 4.
Finally, Bio-pH is one of the very few acid blends in Australia that works effectively in hard water. This is important in several key pork production areas of Australia.
Compare our Product