Masterline Back Bottle Mounted Vaccinator
Get Our FREE Bottle Mount Vaccinator Guide
All you need to know before you buy
The Masterline Back-Bottle-Mounted Vaccinator can be transformed between a tube feed vaccinator and a bottle mounted vaccinator by simply adding or removing the back bottle mount adapter
- Supplied with both a quick fit for 100mL hard-walled bottles & a 20mm conventional bottle mount for use with collapsible vaccine packs
- If required, vaccine or medication packs with larger caps can also be accommodate (30 mm or 33 mm for example)
- Available in 2ml. 6ml & 10ml adjustable dose variations
- Standard luer lock needle connection
- Critical parts such as barrel and needle connection are made of stainless steel to avoid breakage
- A full maintenance set is included with the initial purchase
Sizes Available: Please pick size from the drop down list.
Click here to download a PDF document of different usage options for your Bottle Mount Vaccinator.
Click here for instructions on loading bottles with Bottle Mount Vaccinators.
Click here for instructions on fitting Back Bottle Mount