Masterline F-Grip Vaccinator
The MasterLine F-grip is a sturdy and reliable vaccinator. All critical components around the barrel and needle nib are made of stainless steel. Vaccine delivery tubing can be guided through either the top or bottom handle to suit each application, or personal choice. The MasterLine Vaccinator can be easily pulled apart for cleaning and maintenance and the entire gun can either be boiled or even autoclaved for applications where sterility is required.
Features of the Vaccinator:
- Available in 0.5ml, 1ml & 2ml maximum dose.
- Standard Luer-lock needle connection, fits all common needle types.
- Ergonomically designed, durable plastic handle.
- Critical parts such as needle connection are made of stainless steel to avoid breakage.
- Tubing can be guided through top or bottom of handle to suit your needs or preference.
- The complete gun can be sterilized (by boiling or autoclave).
- Medical Grade Plastic compatible with most veterinary medicines.
- Large valves allow quicker refill times with high viscosity products.
- Includes a maintenance kit with initial purchase.
- link below to parts diagram
- F Grip pic parts