Richtasol AD3EC Injection
Composition 1mL contains: * 50.000 I.U Vitamin A * 100mg Vitamin C * 25.00 I.U Vitamin D3 * 30mg Vitamin E as acetate
- Vitamin A is important in the prevention of night blindness.
- Vitamin D3 is essential for the absorption of calcium and for the normal metabolism of calcium and phosphorous.
- Vitamin D3 prevents the development of rickets and osteomalacia.
- Vitamin E regulates oxidation processes and will assist in the prevention of damage to muscle tissues.
- Vitamin C prevents blood vessel fragility.
Dosage & Administration
Subcutaneously, intramuscularly, intravenously (only for large animals), orally.
Sows – Boars 5-10mL Also effective for use in Alpacas – Dose 5-10mL
Calves – Foals 5-10mL
Piglets – Dogs 1-6mL