Alphamites DW is a natural feed supplement that has been formulated to support laying hens during stressful situations such as parasite infestations, disease outbreaks, etc. It has been used extensively by poultry farmers throughout Australia and the rest of the world to help minimise the impact of these stresses, most commonly in flocks suffering from Red Mite infestation.
Impact of Red Mite infestations.
- Agitation of the hens which may lead to serious consequences such as loss of production, anemia and cannibalism.
- Weakened immune system
- Reduced laying performance
- Spotted eggs, reduction in egg size
- Increased mortality
- Natural solution – Alphamites DW is made from plant extracts and, as such, is non-toxic to chickens, the user, and the environment.
- Doesn’t create resistance.
- Dramatically reduced labour – Alphamites DW is administered via drinking water.
- Low addition rates – 500mL per 1000 litres of water during use.
- Fast acting – You will start to notice results within 1 week.
- Cost effective – Cost of use is less than 10 cents per hen per year.
ALPHAMITE Dose Rates:
1: Use for 4 x days at a rate of 1 litre of Alphamites DW per 2000 litres of water (Approx. 0.1ml per chicken)
2: (3 weeks later) Use for 2 x days at the same dilution rate.
3: (4 weeks later) Use for 2 x days at the same dilution rate.
- As required, repeat the whole program 15 x weeks later.
Composition per Litre
Magnesium (chloride): 15 000mg, Sodium(chloride): 380mg, Vit C: 12000mg, Purified water: up to 1 litre, Plant extracts: 25ml ( Origanum vulgare, Echinacea purpurea, Ginseng, Cynorrhodon.)
Please contact our friendly staff for more information on how Alphamites DW can help your flock.